About Respite Getaways
Our Respite Getaways provide people living with mental illness an opportunity to take a well deserved holiday. Each year we hold up to two programs, offering up to 32 people with a chance to take a break, develop skills and confidence, and meet new people.
How Respite Getaways can help you
Our Respite Getaways can provide you with a three to four day escape where you can participate in meaningful activities.
This may include:
- creative and cooking workshops;
- meditation and yoga; and
- group challenges and activities.
To be eligible for this program you need to:
- have a diagnosed mental illness;
- be over 18 years of age; and
- reside within the program’s geographical boundaries in Queensland;
Our Respite Getaways are provided at a low cost. This generally ranges between $70.00 and $80.00 per person. Discounts may apply for members.
To express an interest in accessing this program contact our Brisbane Office on (07) 3358 4424.