Privacy and Disclaimer
We do not keep a database of people who send email to us, and we do not pass these details to other people.
We make no effort to identify public users of our site. No identifying data is disclosed to anyone else for any purpose.
As is typical, we log requests to our server. We do sometimes know the originating IP address of a user requesting a web page. We also know which external websites may have referred users to our site via a link. We occasionally analyse the server log files to determine which of our web pages are the most and least popular. Logged information is kept indefinitely as administrative and research material; it is not disclosed outside of Mental Illness Fellowship NQ Inc’s host site personnel.
This website does not use 'cookies'. In plain English, that means we do not leave text files on your machine so that we can keep notes on you!
Copyright on this site
The copyright in all of the material on this website belongs to Mental Illness Fellowship NQ Inc.
You are welcome to download any of the material for your own use on these terms:
- You accept all risks from downloading, installing or using the material.
- Mental Illness Fellowship North Queensland is not responsible for damage (including damage caused by viruses) to your computer or software or any losses suffered by you as a result of downloading, installing or using the material.
- You will not, without Mental Illness Fellowship NQ Inc’s prior written agreement:
- Reproduce or redistribute any of the material; or
- Alter any of the material; or
- Alter or remove Mental Illness Fellowship NQ Inc’s copyright notices on the material.
- If you wish to insert a hyperlink in another website to this site, then you must first receive permission from us in writing).
Terms and Conditions of use
Use of this site is provided by Mental Illness Fellowship NQ Inc. (“MIFNQ”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date you first use this site.
- MIFNQ reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information relating to MIFNQ are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will MIFNQ be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- MIFNQ does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Information MIFNQ publishes on its site may contain references or cross references to MIFNQ specifications, projects, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that MIFNQ intends to announce such specifications, projects, programs or services in your country.
- MIFNQ takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites. A link to a non MIFNQ website does not mean that MIFNQ endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and New Zealand. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia and NZ.
- Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. MIFNQ may make improvements and/or changes in the materials contained in or described on this site at any time without notice. MIFNQ may also make changes in the Terms and Conditions without notice. A user is bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.