Wills and bequests
Share our vision for a better future
To make a bequest to the Fellowship in your Will, contact your legal advisor or the Public Trustee of Queensland for advice on having your wishes noted in your Will.
Make a bequest to the Mental Illness Fellowship NQ Inc. to:
- Secure our continued work for people living with mental illness, their families and friends
- Let us confidently plan and implement support activities where none are available
- Expand our existing programs and services to enable people with mental illness to participate in positive recovery
- Extend our reach to people in rural and remote areas of North Queensland
- Reach out to families and carers of people with mental illness
- Support research into mental illness, its causes and treatments, and into the effectiveness of psychosocial programs
- Support our Free Call line
To assist you with this important decision we have put together a brochure which you can download or alternatively contact the Townsville office for more information.